I’ve been tagged to do the Falling for Fall tag by Becca, and I tag Chloe!
1. What is your favourite Fall scent?
I love the smell of crisp, fresh air, anything earthy/woody that reminds me of Autumn. My favourite fall Yankee Candle is 100% Autumn Night. I love burning Angel’s Wings and Cosy Blanket at this time of year, too!
2. Do you prefer apple stuff or pumpkin stuff?
I’m not your typical white girl, I haven’t actually ever had a Pumpkin Spice Latte or anything Pumpkin-y. I’m gonna have to go with Apple!
3. What is one thing that you look forward to every single Fall?
I just think Autumn is the prettiest time of year! I love dark, cosy nights and the excitement of Halloween, Bonfire Night and Christmas!
4. How do you like to spend the more chilly/cloudy days in the Fall?
Either cosied up in bed with my huge throw, a hot chocolate watching TV shows, or baking with my lil’ sis.
5. Which do you prefer: Halloween or Thanksgiving?
We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK! I do love Halloween though, I love dressing up and trying different make up looks.
6. What is one thing you do to embrace the Fall season?
I embrace Autumn/Winter fashion! I am obsessed with wearing scarves, cute little bobble hats, huge knit jumpers and chunky boots. I’m all for darker make up looks, too!
7. What photos would you like to get this Fall season?
As Autumn is, in my opinion, the prettiest season, I can’t wait to take so many scenery pictures! I love all things autumnal, make up, fashion, food etc. I can’t wait to fill my Instagram with so many pretty pics!
8. Favourite childhood memory from this season?
One of my fave memories would be ‘playing out’ with my cousins/friends and jumping in leaves n stuff!
9. What is your favourite trend (fashion/makeup/etc.) so far this season?
Dark lips and dramatic berry eyes, fo’ sho’!
10. Describe what the Fall weather really looks like where you live.
It’s England, it’s either raining, windy or extreme cold. Usually just all three.
Thank you for reading! Feel free to use the tag xoxo